As CEO of Clark’s Western Group, Mike Hartman oversees the development and execution of projects throughout the western United States, including Northern and Southern California and the Pacific Northwest.
He ensures the delivery of high-quality products and experiences to clients, builds long-lasting relationships with trade and design partners, and develops opportunities for the training and advancement of team members.
Since joining Clark in 1990, Mike has delivered projects across a variety of market sectors, including healthcare, aviation, government, and mixed-use, including:
- Inova Schar Cancer Center
- 700 Penn
- 1500 Louisiana
- University of Connecticut Ambulatory Care Center
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Medical/Surgical Pavilion
- University of Maryland Medical System Capital Region Medical Center
- Suburban Hospital Campus Enhancement Phase 2
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children’s Center and the Sheikh Zayed Tower
"Clark is focused on being the best builder, and we have translated that focus through our team members to set our entire company's cultural foundation.
This determination to create and deliver products and services of the highest quality benefits our clients, communities, families, and team members themselves."