Dave Wilson provides operational leadership and executive management of strategic pursuits in Northern California.
He lends his expertise to ensure Clark's Western Group teams execute brilliantly and deliver exceptional results for clients from project award through completion.
Since joining Clark in 1998, Dave has gained experience in market sectors ranging from healthcare to higher education to government. His portfolio of projects includes the following examples:
- Highland Hospital Acute Tower Replacement
- Salesforce Tower
- UCSF Mission Bay Campus Genentech Hall
- UCSF Sandler Neurosciences Center
- San Francisco Civic Center
- Los Angeles City Hall
- Tom and Billie Long Patient Care Tower at John Muir Medical Center
- Mineta San Jose International Airport North Concourse
"At Clark, we are expected to choose doing the right thing over the easy thing. It makes hard decisions easier to choose."