Clark Construction, in a joint venture with Mortenson Construction, delivered Chase Center - a world-class destination for sports and entertainment and the Bay Area’s new crown jewel.
Perched along the San Francisco Bay, the sports and entertainment landmark features an iconic 18,000-seat arena outfitted with cutting-edge technology and premium amenities. The arena is home court to the six-time NBA champion Golden State Warriors and serves as backdrop for more than 200 concerts, conventions, and cultural and community events annually.
Designed to maximize flexibility, the arena’s seating bowl can be reconfigured to host intimate theater performances for 5,000 guests or sellout basketball crowds. Two distinct arena entrances complement the venue’s versatility. Situated at the Southeast corner of the venue, a theater entrance boasts vaulted ceilings, dramatic stories-tall escalators, and a cascading light installation. The arena’s main entrance along Third Street welcomes basketball fans with an expansive public plaza, large-scale videoboard, and one-of-a-kind gatehouse.
Inside the arena, spacious concourses, opulent finishes, luxury suites and club areas, and cutting-edge lighting, video, and audio technology create a one-of-a-kind end-user experience. Perched above center court, a 10,000-square-foot LED scoreboard – the largest in the NBA – displays live video, instant replays and real-time player statistics to support the fan experience. The scoreboard is designed to retract during concert events or can be lowered to the floor to be used as a backdrop during conventions and conferences. Chase Center is accented with premium finishes, which stretch from the courtside lounges to suites and club areas to the upper levels of the arena, ensuring that every patron has a world-class experience during their visit.
Designed as a community asset, Chase Center also includes 3.2 acres of public plazas punctuated by public art installations, and more than 20 unique retail spaces. The arena’s expansive Third Street features a massive outdoor videoboard to broadcast basketball games and neighborhood movie nights, as well as a unique glass-enclosed gatehouse, which doubles as a game-day broadcast studio and outdoor amphitheater capable of seating 250 visitors.
- Five Clark Projects in California Earn Regional Best Project Honors August 26, 2020
- Three Clark Projects Honored at AGC Build America Awards March 13, 2020
- Jim McLamb: Pressure Cooker Job Meets Immovable Deadline for Chase Center Warriors Arena February 04, 2020
- Construction Tech Community Honors Chase Center Project Team for Advanced Modeling Efforts November 27, 2019
- Chase Center Team Recognized by San Francisco Chamber of Commerce for Positive Economic Impact November 21, 2019
- Chase Center Construction Leaves a Legacy of Growth for San Francisco Small Businesses, Residents August 31, 2019