Bill Calhoun drives Clark Construction’s strategic direction, including the acquisition of new work and identification of new and emerging markets.
Working with Clark’s divisions and business units, Bill fosters long-term client relationships and matches corporate resources with project needs to meet project challenges and deliver successful results.
Bill began his career at Clark in 1983 and has overseen the delivery of numerous high-profile projects across the country, including:
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) New Campus East
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Capital One Arena
- Douglas A. Munro Coast Guard Headquarters
- New Single Terminal at Kansas City International Airport
- Washington State Convention Center Addition
"We are guided by always doing the right thing. At Clark, it’s always about the people and the process, not just the results."