Barbara Wagner leads Clark Construction's healthcare market strategy.
Barbara works to foster trusted partnerships with health systems and hospitals to track emerging healthcare needs, trends, and technologies and works with design leaders in the market to understand programmatic, aesthetic, and constructability best practices.
With extensive experience in design-build and healthcare, Barbara deploys these best practices to meet project challenges and achieve successful project outcomes.
Since joining Clark in 1985, Barbara has led complex healthcare projects across the country, including:
- Stanford Adult Hospital
- Clovis Community Medical Center, Phase A
- Clovis Community Medical Center, Phase B
- Clovis Community Medical Center New Patient Tower
- Ventura County Medical Center Replacement Hospital Wing
- Highland Hospital Acute Tower Replacement
- Naval Hospital at Camp Pendleton
- Community Regional Medical Center