Clark is leading the design and construction of San Diego State University (SDSU)’s Aztec Stadium. The new 35,000 capacity stadium will support collegiate football, professional and collegiate soccer, and NCAA championship games, concerts, and other events.
The stadium is part of the first phase of San Diego State University’s campus expansion in Mission Valley. Future phases include a world-class university research and innovation district, a community river park, and housing.
- Snapdragon Stadium a Touchdown for San Diego November 21, 2022
- Clark Construction Delivers Snapdragon Stadium on Schedule August 22, 2022
- SDSU’s Aztec Stadium Tops Out, Remains on Track for 2022 Grand Opening July 15, 2021
- SDSU Celebrates Topping Off at New Aztec Stadium July 14, 2021
- Three Months after Breaking Ground, Aztec Stadium is Taking Shape December 11, 2020