Ryan McKenzie leads Clark Construction's Eastern Group, overseeing projects in the Baltimore metropolitan area, greater Richmond, and the Northeast.
He also leads the development and delivery of Clark's healthcare, life science, mission critical, and industrial projects across the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Since joining Clark in 2001, Ryan has built a portfolio of notable projects that includes:
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Medical/Surgical Pavilion
- Howard County Circuit Courthouse
- JHU 555 Pennsylvania Avenue Renovations
- LA LIVE and Nokia Theater
- Project Speedway
- CFG Bank Arena
- University of Maryland Medical System Capital Region Medical Center
"My proudest professional achievement is building projects for the two hospitals where my children were born."