Jim Day provides operational leadership and executive management on strategic priority pursuits in Northern California.
Jim lends his expertise to ensure our Clark’s Western Group teams execute brilliantly and deliver exceptional results for our clients, from project award through completion.
Since joining Clark in 1991, he has led many notable projects, including:
- Stanford Adult Hospital
- VA Puget Sound Mental Health and Research Building
- San Francisco Civic Center
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- Caltrans District 11 Headquarters
- UNLV Greenspun College of Urban Affairs
- San Diego FBI Field Office
After 30 years, I still find new and exciting opportunities to safely deliver complex projects for our clients. Every project is unique. However, the best part of working in the construction industry is the ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues, clients, and trade contractors.