Dulles Metrorail Silver Line, Phase 2
Clark, as part of the Capital Rail Constructors joint venture, will extend Metro's Silver Line 11.4 miles west into Loudoun County, Virginia, from the Wiehle-Reston East Station.
Clark's scope of work includes six stations in Fairfax and Loudoun counties and guideways and wayside components. The stations include Dulles International Airport, Route 606 and Route 772 (Moorefield Station/Loudoun Station) in Loudoun; and Reston Town Center, Herndon, Innovation Center near Route 28 in Fairfax.
Construction of Phase 2 is expected to have significant positive impacts on the local economy.
MWAA is undertaking the Silver Line Project in partnership with Fairfax and Loudoun counties, as well as the Commonwealth of Virginia. Upon completion, ownership of the Silver Line will be transferred to the Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority.
- Michelle Cousté on Ensuring Quality as a Woman Field Leader in Construction June 12, 2019
- MWAA Recognizes Jesse Rice with Silver Star Partner Award March 01, 2019
- Construction of Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project, Phase 2 Ramps Up May 11, 2015
- CRC Team Hosts Small Business Outreach Event February 07, 2014
- Clark Selected to Extend Metro To Dulles Airport & Beyond May 20, 2013