Dulles Metrorail Silver Line, Phase 2
Clark, as part of the Capital Rail Constructors joint venture, extended ended the Metrorail system to Washington Dulles International Airport and beyond
The project provides 11.5 miles of new track from the Wiehle-Reston East Station to a terminus in Loudoun County, Virginia, and consists of six new Metrorail stations, including Reston Town Center, Herndon, Innovation Center, Dulles Airport, Loudoun Gateway, and Ashburn.
- Michelle Cousté on Ensuring Quality as a Woman Field Leader in Construction June 12, 2019
- MWAA Recognizes Jesse Rice with Silver Star Partner Award March 01, 2019
- Construction of Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project, Phase 2 Ramps Up May 11, 2015
- CRC Team Hosts Small Business Outreach Event February 07, 2014
- Clark Selected to Extend Metro To Dulles Airport & Beyond May 20, 2013