Hani Alawneh leads project development and delivery efforts for Clark Construction in the Bay Area, Sacramento, and the surrounding areas.
He employs his collaborative integrated project delivery experience to deliver a variety of project types for public and private clients, including:
- Academic Building Replacement at the University of California College of the Law
- San Francisco Animal Care and Control Facility
- San Francisco Police Department Traffic Company and Forensic Services Division Facility
- Highland Hospital Acute Tower Replacement
- Ventura County Medical Center Hospital Replacement Wing
- 150 Van Ness
"I am inspired by being part of a diverse group of people who work together to build projects that contribute to our thriving communities. It is a 'for the people, by the people' business."