Senior Vice President and Business Unit Leader
Greg Zinberg is responsible for leading Clark’s Western Group teams in providing best-in-class project development and delivery services for our clients in Southern California.
Since joining Clark in 1995, Greg has led planning and construction efforts on some of the West Coast’s most notable projects, including:
- Century City Center
- Delta LAX Enabling Project
- Pacific Visions Wing at the Aquarium of the Pacific
- Los Angeles Hall of Justice
- LA LIVE and Nokia Theater
- Tom Bradley International Terminal Renovation, Apron, and Concourse Demolition
"I never cease to be amazed by the quality and commitment of our people and our ability to reliably deliver highly complex projects for our clients.
When we dedicate a team to a project, I know they will work collaboratively to identify and solve the project’s challenges, as well as act with integrity and respect for all stakeholders."