ENR Names Six Clark Projects 'Best Of' 2014
BETHESDA, Md. – Engineering News-Record (ENR) honored six Clark Construction Group projects as "Best Projects of 2014" in the publication's recent regional awards program. Three of the six Clark projects earned the top spot in their category and will be considered for the ENR “Best of the Best” national award.
The winning projects and regional competitors are:
ENR's Mid-Atlantic competition honored the top projects in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
Projects will be featured in the December edition of ENR Mid-Atlantic.
- CityCenterDC - Best Office/Retail/Mixed-Use Project
- Association of American of Medical Colleges Headquarters - Award of Merit, Office/Retail/Mixed-Use Project
- William H. Gross Stamp Gallery Expansion at the National Postal Museum - Award of Merit, Interiors Project
- George Washington University Science & Engineering Hall - Award of Merit, Specialty Contracting - Clark Concrete
Projects will be featured in the December edition of ENR California.
- Governor George Deukmejian Courthouse - Best Government/Public Project
- Naval Hospital at Camp Pendleton - Best Healthcare Project