LAS VEGAS – Clark Construction Group, LLC, has completed Greenspun Hall, the new home of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) College of Urban Affairs.
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Nine gates line the new, 1,500-foot long North Concourse at the Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport (SJC). Clark Construction Group, California - LP, completed work on the $144 million, 380,000 square-foot modernization in fall 2008.
COLLEGE PARK, Md. – The University of Maryland has selected Clark Design/Build, a division of Clark Construction Group, LLC, to lead the design and construction of the $80 million Oakland Hall Dormitory with Satellite Central Utility Building project.
CHICAGO – Clark Construction Group, LLC, has reached substantial completion on one of the tallest projects in company history: the 800-foot-tall, 1.3 million-square-foot 300 N. LaSalle building.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Clark Design/Build and Shirley Contracting Company have been awarded a $695 million contract to lead the design-build of the Department of Defense’s BRAC 133 Project at Mark Center in Alexandria, Va. The U.S.
LOS ANGELES – Los Angeles County + USC Medical Center (LAC+USC) has opened the doors to its new, state-of-the-art facility.
LAS VEGAS – The United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has awarded Clark Construction Group and joint venture partner Hunt Construction Group the contract for Phase IV of the VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System's new 150-acre medical campus.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Trammell Crow Company has awarded Clark Construction Group, LLC, a contract to build a 12-story, Class-A office building at 90 K Street, NE.
SAN ANTONIO – The United States Army Corps of Engineers has awarded Clark Construction Group and joint venture partner Hunt Construction Group a $556 million integrated design-bid-build contract for construction of the San Antonio Military Medical Center at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Carr Properties selected Clark Construction Group to build Edmonson Plaza at 1701 Duke Street in historic Old Town Alexandria.